Days of the Week Comment Prompts

Manic Monday - Tell us what makes you crazy.
Tantrum Tuesday - Tell us what makes you mad.
Wonderful Wednesday - Tell us what's wonderful about today.
Thankful Thursay - Tell us what you're thankful for.
Finally Friday - Tell us about your weekend plans.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Princess Pickle's finger is definitely falling off. This is bad.

So my finger is falling off. I have half a finger-nail today because I'm a dumbass and slammed my finger in a garage door. I'll post pictures soon, not that you want to see my half-fingernail, but if I have to look at it so do you. :)

I see that Frere-Gaga has not posted his bio yet -.- I'll have to poke him with my half-fingernail until he does. *poke poke*

Also, comment and let me know what you think of my blog music (hint hint: It's at the bottom of the page, duh.) and recomend layouts and such. :) I need ideas.

That's pretty much all I have to say today. I promise things will get more fun once a certain co-author of mine starts posting -.-

65 days until graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment